FFVII Advent Children - Cloud & Tifa
Monday, March 29, 2010

Title: Farewell Ntuc FairPrice :D:D

Okay, finally, today is the last day of my work in NTUC FP :D Opps, I meant yesterday Sunday :D

So, am I supposed to be sad? Or Happy? Haha, I guess that both of these emotions do exist. Why happy? Cause now, I will have more time :D for my studies, for going out, for rest, and for her :D In short, I've gained alot, along with the unhappy things that may come also, with freedom :)

Why sad? Haha, cause after working in Ntuc for 2 years, you just can't wipe off the memories of it just like that, and I also don't intend to also. Precious memories that I can only remember and look back on the old times man.....

Still rmb back then when I just joined Ntuc, Hisham was still there, along with Adrian, wei xiang, and the only male cashier then, Shawn, jun cheng(orange) jun yang(daryl) and cheryl. Well those are the young guys that worked Ntuc back then :D

But only till new year lo.... After new year, orange, daryl, cheryl all gone sia.... left me sia..... then after the 1st wk of school and work, decided to change to my 3 day shift, haha, too tired.....
Haha! still rmb lo..... all say will come back see see de, but nvr see them ever again sia...... Orange went army, while daryl and cheryl both went SP, Sian lar....

then from there on, New staffs keep come and go, change and change, haha! there was this damn slack and act "weak" worker, we call him "ah soon" de, always break or wad disappear until dunno where de, then push this push that also no strength de, haha, end up tio "K" by Elan, lol!

Oh ya, there was this guy, i intro de, but he got into fresh food dept, MR KELVIN! HAHA!

And............. quite a lot of changes here and there la....... There was these 2 part time transfer from other branch to yishun for few wks training, Not forgetting Ken and Ben, who came tgt, but left due to army........and also the new batch of part-timers from 2009 O levels...... all come and go de la..... that's the kind of place Ntuc is, hahas :D

And so, with my departure, Jeffery! is now the most senior worker liao, in terms of us teenagers la... haha...... I shall go disturb him every now and then ^_^

Oh ya, not to mention, Auntie Mary! :D Can say that she took very good care of me while I was in ntuc all this 2 years :D Me being able to work through ntuc, and being able to keep to my fat and not fat figure, is thx to her de :D kidding :)
But she really took care of me alot, as in if I work 6pm, and she also working that time, she will either treat me drinks, food or both sometimes.. She will even bring food such as homecooked rice etc for me as and when, really really, is thankful for all that :D and so.... THANK YOU! AUNTIE MARY!!!! ^_^


Okay, after all that, what do I have to say? Aha, thx to Henry, for the stories that he will bring/ say whenever he comes back from a trip overseas :D Thx to Elan, for his reallife stories, hahahaha :D and, Thx to the many working staffs in ntuc, be in Grocery or Fresh Dept, almost all of them taught me something, even if it is a little... Really, Enjoyed my 2 years in Ntuc, Thx!!!!


Haha, so, what will I be doing? Hmm...... I'm will be resting for a week or so, then continue tidying my room i guess........ or reformat my lappy..... oh, and also start on search online for "FreeLance jobs", so, anyone got any recommendations, feel free to intro :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Pig Missed Piggy @ 2:20 AM
Owner

MEEEEEEEE !

Now Playing<3


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


All About Me Me ME :D:D

About Me


Leong Chee Wah


NickNames

I Known myself by DeathFantasy

Trance Kuja

Shaoran Li

Mushroom XD

CCAs

Secondary School

Boys'Brigade

Badminton

Poly

SIT Club

BB Primers

School

Yishun Primary School


Yishun Secondary School


Nanyang Polytechnic (SIT)

Age

17*

Emails

cheewah_1991@hotmail.com

cheewah_1991@yahoo.com


Likes.

LiStEnInG To JaPaNeSe MuSiC ReAdInG CoMiCs rEaDiNg nOvElS AnImEs!! DrAmAs!! DoTa!!


Hates

HoMeWoRkS
WiLd DoGs???


Links


GaMeS LiNkS

PlAcE WhErE FrIeNdZ MeEt
MaSsIvE OnLiNe AdVeNtUrE GaMe By JaGeX LtD
WoRlD Of GaMeS
FrIeNdS MeEt HeRe!!!
Legend Of The Green Singapore Dragon

ScHoOl ReLaTeD LiNkS

Secondary

EnGlIsH BlOg PrOjEcT
ThE 2E6 BlOgSiTeS
ThE 2N3 BlOgSiTeS
ThE ElEaRn PlAtFoRm
YiShUn SeCoNdArY ScHoOl WeBsItE

Poly (SIT)
NYP
Inspiration Portal
Outlook Live @ NYP
CMS(IE only)
NYP Student Portal
NYP blog

FrIeNdS LiNkS
Alvin Tan
Azmir
Boon Pin
Bolang
Chen Lok
Chengkok
ChiSiong
Thian Jie
Emilyn
Evelyn
GuatYee
Hafiz
Ivan
Iz yang
Kelvin Tan
Li Juan
Litong
Nicholas
Michelle
Ms Chua
Paaven
Shannon Goh
Shankar
Stella
Ting Ting
Wee Liang
Wanyu
Xiu Wen
Yisheng aka Jeff chew
Yu Sheng
Yvonne
Yong Xiang
ZhiWei

NyP FrIeNdS LiNkS
Honey
Liting
Liyun
Daphne
OGL Daniel
Richard
Alan
Ili
Liyanah
Tiffany

NyP IT0904
Catherine
Wei Loon

PrOjEcT SuPeRstAr

.....

Radio Stations

Anime Academy Radio

Forums sites

Anime Academy Radio Forum
AnimeSuki Forums
RO Empire Forums

Xangas

Placidmoon's site
My site

Music sites

Radio.Blog.Club
My playlist
WebJay (Playlist community)

Song lyrics sites

Anime Lyrics




Tagboard



Credits

Design

SomeThing Extra ;)



Me and Her <3