FFVII Advent Children - Cloud & Tifa
Saturday, January 02, 2010

Title: Happy New Year! :D:D




First of all, Happy New Year Everyone :D:D

A brand new year, a brand new resolution, a brand new me, a brand new life :):)

Wondered if everyone have the same gan xiang? But even if have, it's ok, ownself know is enough :D

Okay, Did everyone enjoyed the countdown party? Where did you all go? Me? I went Marina Bay (Esplanade) for the countdown hahas :D

With who? KelvinChow and Jeff:) Hahas, all ended up not bringing anyone, reasons top the sky ya? And we went NTUC buy tibits, and finally 6s of Carlsberg, lols :P:P

Went by MRT there, then find a place to slack, and played poker for 5 hours straight! WTF! Lols, like so no life -.-ll

But, fun leh, hehehehe :D:D Then we started packing up by 11.20pm, to start getting ready for the countdown lo... people are getting ready to watch the fireworks liao, all crowding ard...
Hahas, at first, was planning something de, so was intending let kelvin and jeff video the fireworks, while I slack, watch, and do what i had planned. But end up, it doesn't work as I expected, so, end up I also end up video taping the firework process :)

After 8 mins of fireworks, comes the torturous part of all, why? Because, we are required to SQUEEZE all the way out to the MRT station!!! -.-ll

And can't take it la! The HAIRS!!! Totally is being grinded by the Indians and Malays there! And so hot somemore, SAUNA sia.....CMI!

From where I left, to City Hall MRT, We took about 1 hr plus, means, I tio grind for 1 hr plus! By the hairs and fats of indians and malays! WTH >_<

Why we walk to City Hall? I dunno...i follow the crowd de, then Today saw Joseph then realise should walk to Raffles place instead? -.-ll He left the same time as us, but reach mrt half an hour early than us..... sian!

Haha, we reach Khatib at ard 2am in the morning, i wanna go get something to eat de, but Evil Kelvin and Jeff force me to eat tibits to satisfy my hunger :(:( EVIL!

Ate le, okay okay full nia, then slack outside Kelvin's house for beer session!
Cheers! Happy New Year! Hahahaa, Damn evil lo them, I tio close to 3 cans sia.... almost losing conciousness liao, hahas :D Then drink and slack and chat till about 4.3oam in the morning, lols, well, seems like only me reach home drunk? All seems fine to me -.-

Wake up the next day, Feel so uncomfortable! Like so full wanna vomit like tat.... Luckily, the uncomfort went off before work, lucky ar...... Hahahaha :D

Slept at ard 7am, then wake up at ard 5pm, and i was like looking at my 2nd bro playing, using, my laptop, with no inch of initiative, as in wad i said, Zi Dong. Even if he wake up, stay beside me for more than 1 hr, I jiu cannot take it let him use it for his dota desire liao.

But you can stay beside him watch for 3-4 hours, he can still dota and use as per usual, let me use? got la, unless I ask him for it? or when he is going out.. Totally nth to say about him.......
Hais............ A feeling to feel right off the new year, Not good a feeling lo....


Okay, right from the start, I said a new me watever right?
What I meant, or, wat I feel:

"
It is time to work hard for my studies :)
It is time to face the world as I wish :)
It is time to start focusing on doing the things I like :)
It is time to stop worrying too much on things :)
It is time to stop thinking too much on things :)
Easily said, It is time, I acted based on my own likes, dislikes, feelings, and fully enjoy my life, my one and only life :D
"

˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙oʇ pǝsn uǝʇʇoƃ 'ʇlǝɟ ǝɔuo ı ʇɐɥʇ 'ssǝuʞɹɐp 'ǝpnʇılos ǝɥʇ oʇ pǝsn ʇǝƃ oʇ
'uıɐƃɐ ʇsıolos ɐ ƃuıǝq oʇ pǝuɹnʇ ı
'ǝɯıʇ sı ʇı ʇnq 'ǝlqɐıɔos ǝq oʇ ɟlǝsʎɯ pǝƃuɐɥɔ ǝʌ,ı
'ǝɯıʇ ǝɯos ǝʇınb ɹoɟ puɐ 'uıɐƃɐ
'ǝuolɐ llɐ ǝq llıʍ ı ǝɹǝɥʍ 'ǝɯıʇ ɐ ǝq llıʇs llıʍ ǝɹǝɥʇ
'ǝsolɔ ʍoɥ ɹǝʇʇɐɯ ou 'oɥʍ ɹǝʇʇɐɯ ou 'ǝsnɐɔ
¿ʎɥʍ



Pig Missed Piggy @ 6:07 PM
Owner

MEEEEEEEE !

Now Playing<3


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


All About Me Me ME :D:D

About Me


Leong Chee Wah


NickNames

I Known myself by DeathFantasy

Trance Kuja

Shaoran Li

Mushroom XD

CCAs

Secondary School

Boys'Brigade

Badminton

Poly

SIT Club

BB Primers

School

Yishun Primary School


Yishun Secondary School


Nanyang Polytechnic (SIT)

Age

17*

Emails

cheewah_1991@hotmail.com

cheewah_1991@yahoo.com


Likes.

LiStEnInG To JaPaNeSe MuSiC ReAdInG CoMiCs rEaDiNg nOvElS AnImEs!! DrAmAs!! DoTa!!


Hates

HoMeWoRkS
WiLd DoGs???


Links


GaMeS LiNkS

PlAcE WhErE FrIeNdZ MeEt
MaSsIvE OnLiNe AdVeNtUrE GaMe By JaGeX LtD
WoRlD Of GaMeS
FrIeNdS MeEt HeRe!!!
Legend Of The Green Singapore Dragon

ScHoOl ReLaTeD LiNkS

Secondary

EnGlIsH BlOg PrOjEcT
ThE 2E6 BlOgSiTeS
ThE 2N3 BlOgSiTeS
ThE ElEaRn PlAtFoRm
YiShUn SeCoNdArY ScHoOl WeBsItE

Poly (SIT)
NYP
Inspiration Portal
Outlook Live @ NYP
CMS(IE only)
NYP Student Portal
NYP blog

FrIeNdS LiNkS
Alvin Tan
Azmir
Boon Pin
Bolang
Chen Lok
Chengkok
ChiSiong
Thian Jie
Emilyn
Evelyn
GuatYee
Hafiz
Ivan
Iz yang
Kelvin Tan
Li Juan
Litong
Nicholas
Michelle
Ms Chua
Paaven
Shannon Goh
Shankar
Stella
Ting Ting
Wee Liang
Wanyu
Xiu Wen
Yisheng aka Jeff chew
Yu Sheng
Yvonne
Yong Xiang
ZhiWei

NyP FrIeNdS LiNkS
Honey
Liting
Liyun
Daphne
OGL Daniel
Richard
Alan
Ili
Liyanah
Tiffany

NyP IT0904
Catherine
Wei Loon

PrOjEcT SuPeRstAr

.....

Radio Stations

Anime Academy Radio

Forums sites

Anime Academy Radio Forum
AnimeSuki Forums
RO Empire Forums

Xangas

Placidmoon's site
My site

Music sites

Radio.Blog.Club
My playlist
WebJay (Playlist community)

Song lyrics sites

Anime Lyrics




Tagboard



Credits

Design

SomeThing Extra ;)



Me and Her <3