FFVII Advent Children - Cloud & Tifa
Wednesday, November 07, 2007

At last, finished O levels. With the help of my parents, I am 'banned' from my computer. I don't blame them. Instead, I am grateful, cause I know that I would not be able to resist the temptation the computer have for me.
Having not touched the keyboard, I missed the feeling of typing on it. But now, I can type to my hearts content =)

A lot of things happened during the period of time while I was 'banned', a lot of things I wanted to blog about, a lot of things I have to do but was unable to. I am not going to list down everything here, besides, I can't remember all of them. Lol.

Hais, too long nvr online, then people keep updating their blog. As a blog-jumper, gotta get damn busy liao, with posts. That time as a blog jumper, was just to take some time off to get rid of the boredom, but now, i am totally using it to understand some of my friends better. Well, there are those that doesn't even know that I have been visiting their blogs for quite some time. They are Lijuan, Wanyu, Litong and a few others. Actually Lee TingTing also dunno de, but as I linked her during the secondary 2 English Blogging Activity, she came my blog at sec 3 or 4 and told me she change her link le. Hmm...wonder where she got my link from. XD

Anyways, got a good news exclusively for Yisheng. There may be a cure for Diabeties in the far future. Dunno if the cure is for type 1 or type 2 and if I did remember correctly, the treatment was about using plant cells. Plant cells can regenerate cells and also produce insuline. And so scientists are experimenting if plant cells can help cure diabeties. Plant cells are used to treat expensive racing horses when they get injured in a race and it did work. Although for the diabeties, it would be quite difficult because they needed to control the insuline produced by the plant cell to be not too much nor too less for the body. Have more hope in yourself, Yisheng. Don't demoralise yourself.



Ok, to summarise the confidence I have for O levels,

English
Paper 1 was quite hard, but paper 2 was quite easy so possible grade would be B3-C5.

Emaths
Paper 1 and paper 2 are almost the same standard, and I can do most of the questions, so possible grade would be A2-B4.

Combined Humanities
Gone case for both Social Studies and Geography, so possible grade would be D7-F9

Combined Science
Practical was hard, but the physics paper was quite easy. Though chemistry paper have a higher level of difficulty, the mcq paper was considered quite easy. I would want an A2, but can't put so much hopes on physics alone so possible grade would be B3-C5.

Amaths
As for this, All I can say is that I used 4-5 days solely to study amaths, and it seems to pay off. Paper 1 was quite hard, so 50% chance of passing. While for paper 2, it seemed easy so 60% chance of passing. And so, possible grade would be B3-C5.

Chinese
As for Chinese, it is confirmed. A B3.

CCA
I got an A2 for this, so it will be a great help if I am going into a poly.

Possible L1R4
I must get <19 as all my brothers got 18, so possible points would be 13-18.

Possible L1R5
CCA would not be in for this and so possible point would be 22-28.

Pig Missed Piggy @ 2:01 AM
Owner

MEEEEEEEE !

Now Playing<3


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


All About Me Me ME :D:D

About Me


Leong Chee Wah


NickNames

I Known myself by DeathFantasy

Trance Kuja

Shaoran Li

Mushroom XD

CCAs

Secondary School

Boys'Brigade

Badminton

Poly

SIT Club

BB Primers

School

Yishun Primary School


Yishun Secondary School


Nanyang Polytechnic (SIT)

Age

17*

Emails

cheewah_1991@hotmail.com

cheewah_1991@yahoo.com


Likes.

LiStEnInG To JaPaNeSe MuSiC ReAdInG CoMiCs rEaDiNg nOvElS AnImEs!! DrAmAs!! DoTa!!


Hates

HoMeWoRkS
WiLd DoGs???


Links


GaMeS LiNkS

PlAcE WhErE FrIeNdZ MeEt
MaSsIvE OnLiNe AdVeNtUrE GaMe By JaGeX LtD
WoRlD Of GaMeS
FrIeNdS MeEt HeRe!!!
Legend Of The Green Singapore Dragon

ScHoOl ReLaTeD LiNkS

Secondary

EnGlIsH BlOg PrOjEcT
ThE 2E6 BlOgSiTeS
ThE 2N3 BlOgSiTeS
ThE ElEaRn PlAtFoRm
YiShUn SeCoNdArY ScHoOl WeBsItE

Poly (SIT)
NYP
Inspiration Portal
Outlook Live @ NYP
CMS(IE only)
NYP Student Portal
NYP blog

FrIeNdS LiNkS
Alvin Tan
Azmir
Boon Pin
Bolang
Chen Lok
Chengkok
ChiSiong
Thian Jie
Emilyn
Evelyn
GuatYee
Hafiz
Ivan
Iz yang
Kelvin Tan
Li Juan
Litong
Nicholas
Michelle
Ms Chua
Paaven
Shannon Goh
Shankar
Stella
Ting Ting
Wee Liang
Wanyu
Xiu Wen
Yisheng aka Jeff chew
Yu Sheng
Yvonne
Yong Xiang
ZhiWei

NyP FrIeNdS LiNkS
Honey
Liting
Liyun
Daphne
OGL Daniel
Richard
Alan
Ili
Liyanah
Tiffany

NyP IT0904
Catherine
Wei Loon

PrOjEcT SuPeRstAr

.....

Radio Stations

Anime Academy Radio

Forums sites

Anime Academy Radio Forum
AnimeSuki Forums
RO Empire Forums

Xangas

Placidmoon's site
My site

Music sites

Radio.Blog.Club
My playlist
WebJay (Playlist community)

Song lyrics sites

Anime Lyrics




Tagboard



Credits

Design

SomeThing Extra ;)



Me and Her <3