FFVII Advent Children - Cloud & Tifa
Friday, November 23, 2007

Now is 3.43Am, just finished reading Nicholas blog, and so came to upload mine.

Today was my Dad's birthday, so got woken up at 12am supposed to bring my sister to her chinese dance cca. But then my dad say he bring her on the way to work, so ok lor. So stayed at home and played Dota. played two matches using zeus. First match, noob teammates, and so noob zeus. Second match, not bad. quite fun, but lost in the end. And then watch srw og dv. Sian sia....crunchyroll only got up to 20 episodes of it. While the 5 remaining episodes aren't uploaded yet. I guess that's all as those are licensed videos, which is not supposed to be on free sites. Oh well, guess i'll leave those episodes untouched first.

then my dad came home at 4.20pm. I was still playing my srw og. he then told me there was a cycling track near swimming pool, leading all the way to yishun stadium. So went to check it out. We went from the swimming pool to Kathib in our bikes, then rode our way to JPS to pick up my sister. After that, we went to the park in 755 for a little biking. Then, we just rode around the Yishun ave 3 area and went home at around 6.10pm.

Watched tv, then went out at 7pm+, I think, for my father's and mine birthday dinner. As my birthday is two days later than my dad, we decided to celebrate it together. Reached Np at around 8pm, then thought of where to eat. After a long while, we decided to head to swensen. This is my third time here, so i ordered the fish baked rice. then we were like having jokes here and there lor. At about 10pm, we left Np and head for home.

On the way, I think I saw somebody familiar, guess it was Zhanqi, but nvr exchanged greetings as I not that aquainted with him. then went on further into blk 747 where I saw another familiar face. As this time, i saw him quite up close, so I can recognise who he is. He is boonpin. But what surprised me would be that he dyed him hair. I think he did, nvr really see properly. I felt the urge to say hi to him but i just walked away. Why? I not really sure. When I saw him in his new look, I felt somehow like a complete stranger to him. Its like, nvr see him for few months liao, then when u suddenly saw him in a new look, most people will like "Wa, u change ur appearance ah?" but for me, that's not the case.....

Nvm, I am used to this kind of things anyway. As I said a long time ago in one of my posts. I am a person without that much of initiative towards people. Even if i c u on the streets, I would rarely say hi. That's pretty much my personality, after going into secondary school. I guess everyone changes huh.

Got home, used the comp at 12.30am. Then played dota with tj till 3.30am. Then here i am blogging. Gotta sleep soon.....

good night sweet dreams all....zzzzzz

Pig Missed Piggy @ 3:42 AM
Owner

MEEEEEEEE !

Now Playing<3


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


All About Me Me ME :D:D

About Me


Leong Chee Wah


NickNames

I Known myself by DeathFantasy

Trance Kuja

Shaoran Li

Mushroom XD

CCAs

Secondary School

Boys'Brigade

Badminton

Poly

SIT Club

BB Primers

School

Yishun Primary School


Yishun Secondary School


Nanyang Polytechnic (SIT)

Age

17*

Emails

cheewah_1991@hotmail.com

cheewah_1991@yahoo.com


Likes.

LiStEnInG To JaPaNeSe MuSiC ReAdInG CoMiCs rEaDiNg nOvElS AnImEs!! DrAmAs!! DoTa!!


Hates

HoMeWoRkS
WiLd DoGs???


Links


GaMeS LiNkS

PlAcE WhErE FrIeNdZ MeEt
MaSsIvE OnLiNe AdVeNtUrE GaMe By JaGeX LtD
WoRlD Of GaMeS
FrIeNdS MeEt HeRe!!!
Legend Of The Green Singapore Dragon

ScHoOl ReLaTeD LiNkS

Secondary

EnGlIsH BlOg PrOjEcT
ThE 2E6 BlOgSiTeS
ThE 2N3 BlOgSiTeS
ThE ElEaRn PlAtFoRm
YiShUn SeCoNdArY ScHoOl WeBsItE

Poly (SIT)
NYP
Inspiration Portal
Outlook Live @ NYP
CMS(IE only)
NYP Student Portal
NYP blog

FrIeNdS LiNkS
Alvin Tan
Azmir
Boon Pin
Bolang
Chen Lok
Chengkok
ChiSiong
Thian Jie
Emilyn
Evelyn
GuatYee
Hafiz
Ivan
Iz yang
Kelvin Tan
Li Juan
Litong
Nicholas
Michelle
Ms Chua
Paaven
Shannon Goh
Shankar
Stella
Ting Ting
Wee Liang
Wanyu
Xiu Wen
Yisheng aka Jeff chew
Yu Sheng
Yvonne
Yong Xiang
ZhiWei

NyP FrIeNdS LiNkS
Honey
Liting
Liyun
Daphne
OGL Daniel
Richard
Alan
Ili
Liyanah
Tiffany

NyP IT0904
Catherine
Wei Loon

PrOjEcT SuPeRstAr

.....

Radio Stations

Anime Academy Radio

Forums sites

Anime Academy Radio Forum
AnimeSuki Forums
RO Empire Forums

Xangas

Placidmoon's site
My site

Music sites

Radio.Blog.Club
My playlist
WebJay (Playlist community)

Song lyrics sites

Anime Lyrics




Tagboard



Credits

Design

SomeThing Extra ;)



Me and Her <3