Wednesday, September 05, 2007
Sian lor....early morning got amaths remedial. 3 hours leh.. I was thinking of not going de. I woke up at first at 7am+. then went back to sleep as i am tired. I then woke up at 8.30am. I think, half an hour, nid to rush....dun want to go la...but then, no choice....have to go or later get scolding from teacher. So pulled myself up from bed and freshen myself then quickly made my way to school. Saw my BB boys at the basketball court and so slack with them for 10-15 minutes before going for amaths. Really, it was damn boring....I was there the whole day copying what she wrote on the board. Lolz...I even feel like falling asleep. Looked at what Hong Jun was doing and dun really understand...Hiaz...so have to stay attentive.....Really is sian dao cannot sia....but finally, amaths ended. I called my mum as my sis was going for dental today. I then rushed home to put my bag and then have lunch with her and my mum. Met tj on the way and he said that ys is going to his house, so i busybody sae 1 go see. he told me reach before 1pm and went home liao. Then, I escorted my sister to school. Met LuLu and Zhu TingTing on the way so we just exchanged greetings.... After escorting my sis to school, i went to tj de house, and saw lulu again...Lol...did i walk that fast anot?? and i was faster than ys lor...haha...
Go inside, see tj play a few songs then he quickly rush out liao. i n ys followed and saw his 'mama' and 'meimei' Lol....totally not like wat i expected....totally UNPREDICTED!!!! kk, sorry for the caps. Lol
I, ys and tj met up with cp and went to tz together. I and ys was slacking all the way in tz and cracking jokes. have a lot of fun there lol. though it was boring watching them play, i felt good when tj was trashed by cp....
YEAH!!! 3 CHEERS AND 3 CHEERS AND 3 CHEERS FOR CP!!!!!
then after some time, I took out my hp and saw a missed call. it was my dad, i replied his call and he told me about my sis...it seems that she already came back home, and i was given a short lecture. Dots......So i go on continuing slacking in tz. When the call ended, i noticed that Lee TingTing, Wanyu and Jan? came to tz too. I was like, am i that suay or that heng today ah....keep seeing familiar faces....
I went and told ys and laughed, creating a joke out of it. Then, tj and cp was playing the tc4. a little boy was beside cp, like guiding her like that.
Okay, a funny incident. When cp de character died, he quickly went over and carried the gun and stood there so cutely, for 19s....Lolz...then when the time ended, he just pulled the trigger.....rofl rofl rofl rofl. Damn funny lor!!!
A while later after that, we left tz and walked around yishun. We talk about alot of crap la...about each other, about people in school, about those kind of things like homo and les and about the genders...Then tj talked till a point about GFs. We then talked lor...He said, oh....then wat about ur yvonne? then i said oh...then continuing crapping lor...cause he can't really push words into my mouth. Afterall, i and yvonne are friends, childhood friends....Lolz..He then talked about Kazelyn, then i started directing the topic back to him by saying, kazelyn is not my gf, but a gf of someone very close to me...no nid me to elaborate further liao hor...Lolz..... This is just a little bit of things that we chatted lor.
It was damn fun, considering how tj talked about it. now, do u all no wat 'Homophobic' means? and i was asking, is it homophobic or homophobia? cause he said that homophobic means that people are scared of homos..but isn't that homophobia instead of homophobic? Totally is fun de lor....but we went our separate ways after a while. ys went home, tj escorted cp home then went to work, and i went to buy some food for my sister and then went home.
I guess that's all....now what should i do...Ys say a while then he play audition. I told him to tell me, and now that i finished blogging liao, he also haven contacted me...dots....sian....
Pig Missed Piggy @ 4:17 PM