FFVII Advent Children - Cloud & Tifa
Friday, September 07, 2007

today damn shiok sia...slept till 12pm+ then woke up. Mom cooked lunch so ate it and played a little audition after that. but play too much le, forget nid to help my mom record 2.30pm de tv programme. sian, tio scold liao. But then, a guy or idiot talked to me in msn. rofl de lor, he asked me to give him my tppc account, i refused, then he started calling me names. sook and geek, gods knows what those meant, but i directed those back at him anyways. He then started using vulgars. I directed those back to him too. rofl de lor. Throughout the whole conversation, I directed all the offensive words back to him, and i felt happy, while he is feeling pissed off. Well, i am putting up the conversation we had. I guess i totally owned him in this conversation. Lolz.....


He Said: hi
I said: ?
He Said: ?
I said: nth....hi
He Said: k
He Said: do u like tppc
I said: i no longer Play anymoRe
He Said: can i have it
I said: no!!!!
He Said: but..but..but:(
I Said: hoW many times do i have to tell u that i am not giving away my accout!
He Said: have a sook!
He Said: soocky
He Said: lala
I Said: -_-
He Said: u r a big sook!
I Said: Wat!
He Said: U R A SOOK
I Said: Watever
He Said: fuck u
He Said: Fuck u
He Said: !
I Said: Ha
He Said: im cheewah
He Said: wawawa
He Said: like a baby
He Said: u r
I Said: Watever
I Said: at least i am better than someone that scolds vulgars!
He Said: wat?
I Said: nvm
He Said: u r gay
I Said: yeah...happy
I Said: gay = happy
He Said: no, wid a boy
I Said: I am feeling happy, whIle ur thInKing hoRny
I Said: to bad
I Said: too
He Said: fucK u
I Said: there, feeling hoRny again?
I Said: Lolz
He Said: PISS OFF!
I Said: I am not...but i guess u r
I Said: Lolz
He Said: ur not funny!
I Said: of course i am not, i am nth liKe a cloWn...
I Said: haha
I Said: but maybe u r?
I Said: Lolz
He Said: u r a geek
I Said: geeK?....Lolz
I Said: r u 1 instead?
He Said: U R A GEEK
I Said: u should asK urself that instead
I Said: Lolz
He Said: its not funny
I Said: to me, it is :D
He Said: Fuck u, u mother Fucker
I Said: Lolz
He Said: d
He Said: d
He Said: d
He Said: d
He Said: d
He Said: d
He Said: d
He Said: d
He Said: d
He Said: d
I Said: do u fucK ur mom too?
I Said: cause only when a person that did that will call another person motherfucKer
I Said: haha
He Said: k
He Said: k
He Said: k
He Said: k
He Said: k
He Said: k
He Said: k
I Said: K = ?
I Said: Lolz
He Said: k
He Said: k
He Said: k
He Said: k
He Said: kk
He Said: k
He Said: k
He Said: k
He Said: k
He Said: k
He Said: k
He Said: k
He Said: k
He Said: k
He Said: k
He Said: k
He Said: k
He Said: k
He Said: k
He Said: k
He Said: k
He Said: k
I Said: send so many Ks foR wat....dun let me get the wrong idea
He Said: k
He Said: k
I Said Lolz
He Said: u r acting like some1 in my school
He Said: =geek
I Said: oh ic....
He Said: yer
I Said: it seems u r a geeK too
I Said: cause u just called a person a geeK
He Said: slut
I Said: haha
I Said: r u also 1?
He Said: no
I Said: but u just callled me a slut so u should be 1 too
He Said: geek
He Said: geek
He Said: geek
He Said: feek
He Said: geek
He Said: geek
I Said: feeK?
I Said: i wonder wat that means..
He Said: i ment gek
I Said: haha
He Said: numb nuts
I Said: shouldn't it be dumb nuts?
I Said: Lolz
He Said: go screw urself
I Said: hoW
I Said: use a screw driver?
I Said: Lolz
I Said: hoW bout u shoW me hoW
I Said: rofl
He Said: go fuck ur mum & dad
He Said: u know u wanna
I Said: oh
I Said: did u always do that too
He Said: rofl?
I Said: so hoRny sia u
He Said: wat does rofl mean?
I Said: Lolz
He Said: wat does rofl mean?
I Said: u dun even KnoW wat Rofl means? haha
He Said: wat does it mean
I Said: why should i tell u
He Said: coz
He Said: i could bash u
He Said: eazzzzzzzzzzzy
He Said: let me guess, uve gone and told ur mummy
He Said: wat a sook
I Said: Lolz
I Said: well, ur the 1 right?
I Said: maybe ur mom is the 1 beside u telling u hoW to Type all thIs?
I Said: Lolz
He Said: huh
I Said: Did i guessed it coRRectly? I thInK i did
I Said: then might as well just asK ur mom Type in front of the comp
I Said: save moRe saliva
I Said: Rofl!
He Said: wtf
I Said: Who u wanna fUcK? ur parents? Rofl
He Said: i know u do
I Said: haha
I Said: some1 hoRny again
I Said: Lolz
I Said: no nid to wait
I Said: u can just Go fucK ur parents noW
I Said: i wun mind
He Said: this is his parents now
I Said: oh
I Said: hIs
I Said: not urs?
I Said: i c
I Said: then where are ur parents?
I Said: leaving u alone ?
He Said: this is them
He Said: dont be such a baby
I Said: well, i am not..
I Said: u r
He Said: no i am not!
I Said: yes u r
I Said: only babIes nudge ppl
I Said: unwantedly
I Said: so u r 1 afterall
He Said: i have a temper prob so if u wanna start me up bring it on!
I Said: too bad, i am all fired up
He Said: that is it!
I Said: so u having a temper prob is none of my business
I Said: Haha
He Said: im cheewah wawa
I Said: Watever
I Said: Lolz
I Said: just so u no, babIes do that too
He Said: show me a dp of ur self
I Said: y should i
He Said: sook
I Said: u r not some1 woRthy to see it
I Said: some1 who is acts liKe a baby isn't woRthy to see my picture
He Said: cough cough
I Said: oh
I Said: u have a cough huh
I Said: better Go taKe some medicine
I Said: befoRe it gets woRse!
I Said: Lolz
I Said: called reinfoRcements hUh? (y i said this is cuz a person named vase added me at this time, so i mistook it was his 'reinforcements'. But it wasn't so nvm lor)
He Said: suck
I Said: u just said that to urself!
He Said: shit
I Said: on my
He Said: parden...
I Said: well, it is Pardon
I Said: no parden
I Said: i guessed u failed ur spelling....
I Said: Lolz
I Said: some1 who failed a simple spelling actually is talKing to me here
I Said: omg
He Said: omg to u to
I Said: well, ur the 1 who failed ur spelling mind u
I Said: i passed mine
I Said: some1 who cannot spell actually called some1 that can spell omg
I Said: hoW woRst can he be?

the conversation stops here. I guess i am too offensive with my words this time, but who cares, he is some1 damn irritating and i won't let the chance to make him pissed off just slip off like that. Haha...it doesn't matter anyways, he isn't really a friend of mine, he added me through a gd friend of mine so just treat him as a friend lor. But he doesn't even want that little respect i give him, so too bad.

ending here now...Lolz

Pig Missed Piggy @ 9:17 PM
Owner

MEEEEEEEE !

Now Playing<3


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


All About Me Me ME :D:D

About Me


Leong Chee Wah


NickNames

I Known myself by DeathFantasy

Trance Kuja

Shaoran Li

Mushroom XD

CCAs

Secondary School

Boys'Brigade

Badminton

Poly

SIT Club

BB Primers

School

Yishun Primary School


Yishun Secondary School


Nanyang Polytechnic (SIT)

Age

17*

Emails

cheewah_1991@hotmail.com

cheewah_1991@yahoo.com


Likes.

LiStEnInG To JaPaNeSe MuSiC ReAdInG CoMiCs rEaDiNg nOvElS AnImEs!! DrAmAs!! DoTa!!


Hates

HoMeWoRkS
WiLd DoGs???


Links


GaMeS LiNkS

PlAcE WhErE FrIeNdZ MeEt
MaSsIvE OnLiNe AdVeNtUrE GaMe By JaGeX LtD
WoRlD Of GaMeS
FrIeNdS MeEt HeRe!!!
Legend Of The Green Singapore Dragon

ScHoOl ReLaTeD LiNkS

Secondary

EnGlIsH BlOg PrOjEcT
ThE 2E6 BlOgSiTeS
ThE 2N3 BlOgSiTeS
ThE ElEaRn PlAtFoRm
YiShUn SeCoNdArY ScHoOl WeBsItE

Poly (SIT)
NYP
Inspiration Portal
Outlook Live @ NYP
CMS(IE only)
NYP Student Portal
NYP blog

FrIeNdS LiNkS
Alvin Tan
Azmir
Boon Pin
Bolang
Chen Lok
Chengkok
ChiSiong
Thian Jie
Emilyn
Evelyn
GuatYee
Hafiz
Ivan
Iz yang
Kelvin Tan
Li Juan
Litong
Nicholas
Michelle
Ms Chua
Paaven
Shannon Goh
Shankar
Stella
Ting Ting
Wee Liang
Wanyu
Xiu Wen
Yisheng aka Jeff chew
Yu Sheng
Yvonne
Yong Xiang
ZhiWei

NyP FrIeNdS LiNkS
Honey
Liting
Liyun
Daphne
OGL Daniel
Richard
Alan
Ili
Liyanah
Tiffany

NyP IT0904
Catherine
Wei Loon

PrOjEcT SuPeRstAr

.....

Radio Stations

Anime Academy Radio

Forums sites

Anime Academy Radio Forum
AnimeSuki Forums
RO Empire Forums

Xangas

Placidmoon's site
My site

Music sites

Radio.Blog.Club
My playlist
WebJay (Playlist community)

Song lyrics sites

Anime Lyrics




Tagboard



Credits

Design

SomeThing Extra ;)



Me and Her <3