Saturday, August 04, 2007
Today after school, went to mrt station to check out what's wrong with my ez link card. It was spoiled and needed replacement. So, I went home and at 4pm, headed to AMK bus interchange to change it. Took me half an hour to reach there and half an hour to get it repaired. So, I headed for BB hq at 5pm. Got lost on the way and called shannon to find out how to go hq. I took quite a long turn and ended running to hq so as not to be late. Heng....I was there just in time. And so, I bought my pants and drill cane..for the company. Next, I told Jia Xuan that I would meet them at marina bay mrt instead of meeting them in yishun as I won't make it in time to reach yishun by 6.30pm. And so, I went to marina bay first and waited for them for like 1 hour? They came and the person who turned up was.....Josephine, Guat Yee, Liwen, Michelle, Amelia, Edwin, Melvin, Chi Siong, Justin, Man Xing, Zheng Kok, Bo lang, Zhi Wei, Alvin, Benjamin,Jia Xuan and me... that makes up 18 of us. Correct me if I got the number wrong. Then the first thing every1 said about me was, "Cheewah looks like a japanese right?" Do i really look like a japanese?? Nvm.... At first, I couldn't regonise who michelle and man xing is...Till I try to think about how they look like and link it to their current face. But, I can't really identify Michelle, she really changed so much. From wearing spectacles to wearing contact lens(am i right?) and her hairstyle totally changed too...I only know that she is michelle after I asked edwin....OMG....she is so pretty now, as compared to the past.(HEY, this is private so don't go around spreading!!!) Guat Yee's makeup was like so much that it makes her looks quite weird in the begining. On to the topic....We went to have our steamboat dinner, and everyone was like some go and take plates. After the plates arrived, some apply margerine on the steamboat while some go and take food. There is a total of 3 tables. I, edwin and justin was in a table...so that means, we get to eat a lot of food. But i guess I took too much and as they say, choices = consequences..... I took to much food...and in the end, Josephine had to force me to finish most of them....Haiz...now i am so full...Not long after we started eating, Mr Kumar came and we started eating together. During the dinner, we had so much fun....We were cracking jokes, making fun of each other, and blah blah blah... And Mr Kumar said that I was the only one who like nvr change....Lolz... Then, when most of us have about finish eating, they carried the birthday cake out and celebrated Mr Kumar's Birthday. However, Mr Kumar had to go off like around 10pm+...so we bidded farewell to him and crapped on. until sometime, we settled the bill of the steamboat and went towards the arcade...some when on towards playing pool though. Then I was there, watching them play House of the dead 2. All died at the first boss except josephine....Why?? Cause they keep attacking the boss instead of attacking its weakness... I got bored of watching and looked to the side....there was 1 girl playing the drums like thingy.....She played very well, I had to say.....And i kinda enjoy it...whether is it the music or her skills, i dunno. After they got bored of arcade, we went to join the others at the pool table. Then all started playing liao...All of them know how to play sia....except me, jiaxuan and edwin. Although they all say liwen dunno how to play pool, she played very well, at least better than I am in terms of a 1st time. Michelle played very well too...except her goals are all more like tyco rather than skills....but who knows.....On the bench, I, JiaXuan and Edwin was watching quietly and JiaXuan and I was itching for a match...though we dunno how to play....Oh well, we continued watching.....There was laughter and jokes there too...It was overall, fun... then, at 11.30pm+, everyone started to end their games and go back together. We were there considering how to go back as most of us dun mind going back to yishun, but Guat Yee lives near pasir ris that area....and from marina to pasir ris is quite expensive as they say...So they decided to drop Guat Yee near bugis or where i think...So we ended having 15-17 people squeezing into a cabby....the big one. It was like hell.....Justin sat on my lap and I was like, so sleepy and tolerated the numbness in my leg. Then, they discussed on how Guat Yee should go home and finally decided that she would come with us back to yishun and take a cab to pasir ris again. She agreed and we went on.. Jokes were made and in the mean time, they exchanged their hp numbers and blogspot links. I was like, omg...missed the chance to get their numbers as justin was sitting on my lap and i can't get my hp out...Oh well, there is always another chance, isn't there? When we finally reached yishun, I was like relieved...as my leg was suffering from numbness and took me quite an effort to recover from it. We bidded farewell to Guat Yee who went to get another cab. I bidded farewell to the others too...as they dun go the same route as me. Finally, I bidded farewell to edwin and headed back home as fast as i could so i could take a rest.
What happened today was just like a miracle...I prayed briefly to god to make today a successful day for me...like, no problems in replacing my ez link, no finacial problems and blah blah blah....and it was all answered. My mother gave me $20 extra when I told her that I want to buy the BB pants and she also lend me use her phone 4 1 day when I told her that my phone had no $. She also told me how to go to the BB hq....but I didn't took her advice...
To me, it was like, my prayers was answered and god just paved the way for me...though i am not a christian...So, I will pray again.....that my friends will all reach home safe and sound, especially for Guat Yee, who is staying quite far away, and also to have the chance, to meet them all again, on another occasion, like teachers' day or etc...
As I am writing this....my eyes are feeling heavier and heavier....No games for today...I just can't handle it..and i have to go out at 12.15 at block 770 for BB activity.....Busy person right? So I guess I will stop here guys....Good night and have a nice sleep everyone. Good night sweet dreams.........zzz
Pig Missed Piggy @ 1:23 AM