Friday, August 31, 2007
Long time nvr update liao.....though i say not to update and study, I am slacking in front of the computer all day watching animes....Lol...can't really resist the temptation....
Anyways, back to the topic.....A few days ago, I found my handphone's earpiece by accident, and it is still working...yes....now can listen to radio le...yipee.....Then for the chem practical and english prelim. Totally is die sia....Lol..... Today is Aces day. Kinda reminds me of my runescape accounts...rofl.....Today early in the morning, announcements so many....so long...then nid walk a very big round for Aces day.....sian sia....so tired, and still nid to walk on an empty stomach....zzz
After about 40-50 minutes, we finally reached the school. Then, I pulled myself up the stairs and finally reached the class. Yay, I finally feel alive again. Then, played stress with Shankar. Mrs Ow came after recess, and showed us our class photos. I was so sian diao lor. Every picture, my eyes are open, then the picture showed it as closed like that....Dots sia........Then every1 was talking about 1 of the formal photo...that have tj inside. All of them say that tj inside ruined the whole photo lor...rofl sia....Why? cause he was looking in another direction instead of looking at the camera, makes him the odd 1 out. Then to me, the image he gave me in that photo was like he was crowding behind the person beside him and keeping a distance from shankar. It was like he was afraid of shankar sia...rofl lor....But then, he only appeared in that photo. He refused taking the other 3 photos with the class.
Then, went down for the concert. Quite nice actually. Firstly, two yishunknights came on stage and sang a song..a very old de chinese song......Most of the people was laughing sia....Lol...especially the way the both of them are singing it. Followed was a dance item by the malay dancers. Next was a performance by the ex YSS band i think, forgot the band name liao...Lol...it was entertaining. After that, we are showed the babies pictures of some of the teachers. The teachers are so cute sia....Lol.... the most shocking picture is Aunt Grand de picture. Not the baby photo, but her grown up photo....she looks like a model lor...rofl sia......... Followed was a performance by the band 1989. The music was good sia...especially the song unbrella. Every1 was singing....it really brings up the atmosphere. Lastly, a dance performance by the top dancers (Male and Female) and 4 teachers was put up. It was amazing sia....Two dance groups...together with Ms Chua, Mr Ng, Mr Nor and Ms lovely Ng, performing a dance. Awesome!!!!
Ok, Last part. As today was teacher's day, i and edwin went back to YPS to visit our teacher. I and edwin went there empty handed...-_- and on an empty stomach too...wat is worse is that the canteen wasn't open....zzz....die liao.....haven ate breakfast yet and now can't even eat lunch. Then I and edwin was like so sian there. not much people came back. only saw subeer, jiemeng, jiaxuan, izzudin, joan and liansheng come back only. I thinK i and edwin is the first to reach de...followed by subeer, then jiemeng, desmond and izzudin...then joan, then jiaxuan and lastly liansheng. Go greeted mr Kumar and chatted for a little while. We talked mainly about results and he talked about going to JC instead of going to poly as the pay will be more, and it won't be as hard as Poly. He told us about a girl, with 9 points for her 'O' levels, studying in temasek poly and is struggling there. But then, i thought about it and i was like confused. It may not be hard in JC, but the 'A' levels is 1 shot exam de leh. If fail the 'A' levels, would i nid to take two more years to pass it again? Quite hard leh.....but i nvr told him about this la. Then when he left, we went and greet Mdm Yan or Ms Yan i dunno...cause we called her as 'Yan Lao Shi' de....She changed quite alot i guess.....Haha, she still remembered all of us...Jiaxuan, Edwin and I. we also chatted for a while, and she said she still have something on, so she went back into the staffroom. I and edwin slacked around YPS, till Liansheng arrived. I and edwin the went to eat and while waiting for the bus, I looked in front of me. The playground Yvonne and I used to hang out after school was removed...and was made into something like a garden...a vale.....missed the days then....
well, that's all....i will update next time when i am free....cyas =)
Pig Missed Piggy @ 10:37 PM