FFVII Advent Children - Cloud & Tifa
Wednesday, August 08, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!!!! 42nd BIRTHDAY!!!!

This year's celebrations was quite boring actually. Firstly, the Ugs groups didn't really take the flag....I mean the company flag....it was so plain, I couldn't see them at all also...I was at the back...zzz

Followed by the concert. first up was the dance. It was good, I was really tempted to go up there lo...just kidding... Then came the singing session. the whole hall was like dead...maybe not whole, only half of them...and it was the boys....rofl...And Hemma singing was pericing le.....my ears....the others was ok....Then, dancers came out and danced along for the island home and reach out for the skies. They were great....Applause....

After the concert, I and ys went down for the I&E. Walked 1 round, saw nth to take home sia...90% of the shops sell food/snacks, 7% is for games and only 3% was for souvenir and none of it suits me....more likely suits the girls better....First up, went to yx stall for 3 nuggets....then to xy stall....see nth to buy there....then went to zhenyao class de stall, bought some hotdogs with mayonise...then walked around. Went to the stall by Mrs Phua, and played the game there....and gotten 2 pens and 1 pencil 4 just 50cents, but gave 1 to shankar as actually, Mr phua helped me with the properties part...Lolz. Then when back to our class stall and bought some chocolate flakes. It was nice.....Walked a few more rounds, and decided to get myself more hotdogs...rather than say the hotdog was nice, what I am aiming for was actually the toothpick...it feels quite nice to have bit it in ur mouth as u r walking...rofl...Then went find vinod they all. Then, I, Ys, Vinod, Shankar, Aza(sorry, dunno how to spell ur name...), all chipped in 20cents to try and play the shooting game beside Mrs Phua store. $1 = 5 shots, which means all five of us get 1 shot each. All of them can't hit, only I can hit...Yay, and I get a sweet for it....
CALL ME A MARKSMAN!!!!! JKJK.....

When the whole thing was ending, I went back to YX class de stall again and get myself 8 spring onions rolls and also a bundung, with pearls....It tasted weird but nvm. I, yisheng, yusong, shankar and aza walked towards the rockclimbing area and saw willie and mak trying out the activity. Wille reached the top and when he is coming down, his left shoe dropped out, Lol....but mak nvr finish the whole thing...he climbed only halfway, but it is quite good la.... After that, it was already pass 11am, so we all went home.....

That's all for today i guess...yay, thursay and friday no school....holiday for 5 days, starting from today.....C ya guys next time.... =)

Pig Missed Piggy @ 1:10 PM
Owner

MEEEEEEEE !

Now Playing<3


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


All About Me Me ME :D:D

About Me


Leong Chee Wah


NickNames

I Known myself by DeathFantasy

Trance Kuja

Shaoran Li

Mushroom XD

CCAs

Secondary School

Boys'Brigade

Badminton

Poly

SIT Club

BB Primers

School

Yishun Primary School


Yishun Secondary School


Nanyang Polytechnic (SIT)

Age

17*

Emails

cheewah_1991@hotmail.com

cheewah_1991@yahoo.com


Likes.

LiStEnInG To JaPaNeSe MuSiC ReAdInG CoMiCs rEaDiNg nOvElS AnImEs!! DrAmAs!! DoTa!!


Hates

HoMeWoRkS
WiLd DoGs???


Links


GaMeS LiNkS

PlAcE WhErE FrIeNdZ MeEt
MaSsIvE OnLiNe AdVeNtUrE GaMe By JaGeX LtD
WoRlD Of GaMeS
FrIeNdS MeEt HeRe!!!
Legend Of The Green Singapore Dragon

ScHoOl ReLaTeD LiNkS

Secondary

EnGlIsH BlOg PrOjEcT
ThE 2E6 BlOgSiTeS
ThE 2N3 BlOgSiTeS
ThE ElEaRn PlAtFoRm
YiShUn SeCoNdArY ScHoOl WeBsItE

Poly (SIT)
NYP
Inspiration Portal
Outlook Live @ NYP
CMS(IE only)
NYP Student Portal
NYP blog

FrIeNdS LiNkS
Alvin Tan
Azmir
Boon Pin
Bolang
Chen Lok
Chengkok
ChiSiong
Thian Jie
Emilyn
Evelyn
GuatYee
Hafiz
Ivan
Iz yang
Kelvin Tan
Li Juan
Litong
Nicholas
Michelle
Ms Chua
Paaven
Shannon Goh
Shankar
Stella
Ting Ting
Wee Liang
Wanyu
Xiu Wen
Yisheng aka Jeff chew
Yu Sheng
Yvonne
Yong Xiang
ZhiWei

NyP FrIeNdS LiNkS
Honey
Liting
Liyun
Daphne
OGL Daniel
Richard
Alan
Ili
Liyanah
Tiffany

NyP IT0904
Catherine
Wei Loon

PrOjEcT SuPeRstAr

.....

Radio Stations

Anime Academy Radio

Forums sites

Anime Academy Radio Forum
AnimeSuki Forums
RO Empire Forums

Xangas

Placidmoon's site
My site

Music sites

Radio.Blog.Club
My playlist
WebJay (Playlist community)

Song lyrics sites

Anime Lyrics




Tagboard



Credits

Design

SomeThing Extra ;)



Me and Her <3