FFVII Advent Children - Cloud & Tifa
Monday, April 16, 2007

Dunno why but I feel like sleeping throughout the whole lesson today. During the first lesson(MT), my head was already lying on the table. Followed by english lesson, I was sleeping again as Ms Chua is not in school today. Followed was recess... As usual, I went down for recess and came up early for soccer. But, they all suggested going out to the big corridor to play soccer as the space in the classroom is too small. Unfortunately, got caught by Mr Sky Phua who was teaching in the classroom near the corridor. I was so unlucky I thought, cause I didn't know that he was teaching lessons there! If I knew, I would never have played. During art class, I was like dunno what to do sia. Saw YiSheng take his colour pencil and started colouring his artwork, then Hafiz and Adnan go check internet for pictures. I was there at a daze, not sure of what to do. Then just anyhow take pictures and trace. Due to my mp3 earpiece spoil, to me, art lesson passed through very slowly with the boredom in me and Mr Selvam's grandmother storied. After that is Geography followed by Amaths. During the both lessons, I almost fell asleep but still managed to keep myself awake.

Finally, it was lunch time and this time, I didn't go down for lunch. Just stayed in class, thinking of getting some sleep but in the end, end up playing soccer with Shankar. At first, I played slowly, due to a little sleepy. Then when the score end up to like 7:2, shankar to me respectively, I started to play seriously. But dunno from where, Aunt Gran suddenly appeared and started scolding us off about us playing soccer in the class. Oh man, I should have expected the bad luck. Mr Sky Phua catching me was only a warning...to my misfortune....Oh, what am I thinking!!!

Next, was achievers. Then everyone started joking about last week's accident, about my test-tube exploding. Lol, I told myself, that I would be prepared about it. However, it turns out that I still can't take their critisim afterall. I got angry and only smiled at them, trying my every best to keep myself from overeacting.

Sigh, but still, cannot blame them. People nowadays just like making fun of people. If I can stop it, I would. But if I can't, just leave it as it is then.

Another thing that I wanna talk about is the SPA(BB award). Today, Mr Sky Phua approached me, telling me about the SPA award. Then we talked and talked, and when he finally told me whether I am interested?, I unknowningly said yes. As till now, I still don't know why I said yes. Cause, what I want is a carefree and easy life, not a life of business till I have no time to rest. Sigh...Considering the exams, my art project, and now this SPA thing, I bet I would be very busy throughout this year. Maybe that's why I feel that this year passes through very quickly.

Sigh.....I still don't see how Yisheng and Lijuan write their blog/xanga so carefreely. I was like no matter how I try to write a informal post, it always like turned into somewhat formal. Lol, guess I have no choice but to continue writing formal posts.....in order to increase my english standards....


That's all for today so c ya guys :)

Pig Missed Piggy @ 11:30 PM
Owner

MEEEEEEEE !

Now Playing<3


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


All About Me Me ME :D:D

About Me


Leong Chee Wah


NickNames

I Known myself by DeathFantasy

Trance Kuja

Shaoran Li

Mushroom XD

CCAs

Secondary School

Boys'Brigade

Badminton

Poly

SIT Club

BB Primers

School

Yishun Primary School


Yishun Secondary School


Nanyang Polytechnic (SIT)

Age

17*

Emails

cheewah_1991@hotmail.com

cheewah_1991@yahoo.com


Likes.

LiStEnInG To JaPaNeSe MuSiC ReAdInG CoMiCs rEaDiNg nOvElS AnImEs!! DrAmAs!! DoTa!!


Hates

HoMeWoRkS
WiLd DoGs???


Links


GaMeS LiNkS

PlAcE WhErE FrIeNdZ MeEt
MaSsIvE OnLiNe AdVeNtUrE GaMe By JaGeX LtD
WoRlD Of GaMeS
FrIeNdS MeEt HeRe!!!
Legend Of The Green Singapore Dragon

ScHoOl ReLaTeD LiNkS

Secondary

EnGlIsH BlOg PrOjEcT
ThE 2E6 BlOgSiTeS
ThE 2N3 BlOgSiTeS
ThE ElEaRn PlAtFoRm
YiShUn SeCoNdArY ScHoOl WeBsItE

Poly (SIT)
NYP
Inspiration Portal
Outlook Live @ NYP
CMS(IE only)
NYP Student Portal
NYP blog

FrIeNdS LiNkS
Alvin Tan
Azmir
Boon Pin
Bolang
Chen Lok
Chengkok
ChiSiong
Thian Jie
Emilyn
Evelyn
GuatYee
Hafiz
Ivan
Iz yang
Kelvin Tan
Li Juan
Litong
Nicholas
Michelle
Ms Chua
Paaven
Shannon Goh
Shankar
Stella
Ting Ting
Wee Liang
Wanyu
Xiu Wen
Yisheng aka Jeff chew
Yu Sheng
Yvonne
Yong Xiang
ZhiWei

NyP FrIeNdS LiNkS
Honey
Liting
Liyun
Daphne
OGL Daniel
Richard
Alan
Ili
Liyanah
Tiffany

NyP IT0904
Catherine
Wei Loon

PrOjEcT SuPeRstAr

.....

Radio Stations

Anime Academy Radio

Forums sites

Anime Academy Radio Forum
AnimeSuki Forums
RO Empire Forums

Xangas

Placidmoon's site
My site

Music sites

Radio.Blog.Club
My playlist
WebJay (Playlist community)

Song lyrics sites

Anime Lyrics




Tagboard



Credits

Design

SomeThing Extra ;)



Me and Her <3