FFVII Advent Children - Cloud & Tifa
Saturday, April 21, 2007

Today is YSS Speech Day. Lessons lasted only till 11.30am. Then when I got home, see my brother singing to some chinese songs while looking at the lyrics so decided to join in the fun. I found out that I sang quite ok, except that during the rap part, I was totally lost while my brother can still rap it out....Impressed...

Then , I left home at 1.30pm, wearing my half-u and bringing my BB uniform for the Speech Day parade. At 2.30pm, we practised the whole process once and next, snacks are given out and we are asked to finish and fall back in to prepare for the Speech Day Parade, the real thing by 4.15.
At 4.30pm, the real thing starts and done the whole parade as per normal practice. And I was amazed that it took only 30minutes. I was thinking, trained for Speech Day for like dunno how many hours, just to perfect a 30 minute Speech Day, sian sia.....

But then, since it is over, there's nothing more to it, right? Lol. By the way, guess who I saw today on my way home. I saw LuLu!!!! Really, it surprised me. The way she dressed makes her completely different from what she was in school. In school, she was like a normal girl different from others. Like in the amaths tutoring thing, Yu Sheng's friends would make jokes of him and Zhu Ting Ting while most of us laughed, but LuLu was like not interested and continued doing her work. But when she dressed herself up today, she looked totally different. Though we passed through each other, we didn't say hi cause I was finding it hard to convince myself of what I saw....And maybe I was still wearing my BB cap then, and in my BB uniform, she didn't recognise me. Why do I know?? It is because though you see me like playing or sleeping in class oftenly, I am quite an observant person. Like in Get Backers, Kyoji Kagami was an observer in the Infinite Castle, I am like him, observing everything that I can.

Lol, I think I am going too far....guess that's all for today and once again, want to congrats all of the UGs, Prefects, CCAs and the teachers for the successful Speech Day parade....Gd night guys :) zZzZzzzZZZzzzzzZZZZZ

Pig Missed Piggy @ 12:42 AM
Owner

MEEEEEEEE !

Now Playing<3


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


All About Me Me ME :D:D

About Me


Leong Chee Wah


NickNames

I Known myself by DeathFantasy

Trance Kuja

Shaoran Li

Mushroom XD

CCAs

Secondary School

Boys'Brigade

Badminton

Poly

SIT Club

BB Primers

School

Yishun Primary School


Yishun Secondary School


Nanyang Polytechnic (SIT)

Age

17*

Emails

cheewah_1991@hotmail.com

cheewah_1991@yahoo.com


Likes.

LiStEnInG To JaPaNeSe MuSiC ReAdInG CoMiCs rEaDiNg nOvElS AnImEs!! DrAmAs!! DoTa!!


Hates

HoMeWoRkS
WiLd DoGs???


Links


GaMeS LiNkS

PlAcE WhErE FrIeNdZ MeEt
MaSsIvE OnLiNe AdVeNtUrE GaMe By JaGeX LtD
WoRlD Of GaMeS
FrIeNdS MeEt HeRe!!!
Legend Of The Green Singapore Dragon

ScHoOl ReLaTeD LiNkS

Secondary

EnGlIsH BlOg PrOjEcT
ThE 2E6 BlOgSiTeS
ThE 2N3 BlOgSiTeS
ThE ElEaRn PlAtFoRm
YiShUn SeCoNdArY ScHoOl WeBsItE

Poly (SIT)
NYP
Inspiration Portal
Outlook Live @ NYP
CMS(IE only)
NYP Student Portal
NYP blog

FrIeNdS LiNkS
Alvin Tan
Azmir
Boon Pin
Bolang
Chen Lok
Chengkok
ChiSiong
Thian Jie
Emilyn
Evelyn
GuatYee
Hafiz
Ivan
Iz yang
Kelvin Tan
Li Juan
Litong
Nicholas
Michelle
Ms Chua
Paaven
Shannon Goh
Shankar
Stella
Ting Ting
Wee Liang
Wanyu
Xiu Wen
Yisheng aka Jeff chew
Yu Sheng
Yvonne
Yong Xiang
ZhiWei

NyP FrIeNdS LiNkS
Honey
Liting
Liyun
Daphne
OGL Daniel
Richard
Alan
Ili
Liyanah
Tiffany

NyP IT0904
Catherine
Wei Loon

PrOjEcT SuPeRstAr

.....

Radio Stations

Anime Academy Radio

Forums sites

Anime Academy Radio Forum
AnimeSuki Forums
RO Empire Forums

Xangas

Placidmoon's site
My site

Music sites

Radio.Blog.Club
My playlist
WebJay (Playlist community)

Song lyrics sites

Anime Lyrics




Tagboard



Credits

Design

SomeThing Extra ;)



Me and Her <3