FFVII Advent Children - Cloud & Tifa
Monday, April 09, 2007

So, today, suddenly, a thought came to my mind while I was cooking my instant noodles. I feel like, why don't I take F&N when I am in Sec 3, since I think I enjoy cooking,(as I always like to help out my mother in the kitchen...) and also like to mix things in my instant noodles now and then, hoping the taste turns out nice. I added cheese to it before, that's the most craziest thing I did so far until today. Well, the cheese noodles tasted a little weird...but I guess it is fit for comsumption. :P

Guess what, I mentioned that I did a very crazy thing to my noodles today above. Guess what funny ideal I came up with today. You won't believe it!!! I added coke to my noodles, and I do mean COKE!! This ideal came to me as I still have like a little bit of coke left, and I remember seeing on tv someone using coke to cook something, and it turned out nice...But, I guess it didn't work the same for noodles. The moment u put the noodles into the coke, it would like absorb all the favour, then when you eat it, you would get the feeling that u are drinking coke, with noodles in your mouth. It really do tastes weird. Rofl, never thought I would do something like that do you, neither do I.

Ok, back to why I didn't choose F&N in sec 3. The reason I guess is that although I enjoyed cooking, I am always lazy to cook, and I knew that if I took up F&N at that time, I would be spending a lot of time in the kitchen, not just in school, but at home too. Cause my families would certainly call me to settle the dinner for the day using the excuse of improving my cooking skills for F&N. But now, I realised that I really should have took up F&N in sec 3, cause it is like so easy and carefree.(the teacher always dun come one) So, kinda having regrets now as I am struggling to complete my art, lol. I guess if I make it to poly, I may choose a course related to cooking I guess. Well, that is not totally impossible considering that IT course would be highly sought after by students and I may not get the chance to do it....So, a cooking course would be nice too....Then when I graduate from poly, go out and set up a small business about food....It is not impossible but I think that it is really a little too far-fetch......

Ok, gonna end here today, so that's all. C ya guys... :)

Pig Missed Piggy @ 6:38 PM
Owner

MEEEEEEEE !

Now Playing<3


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


All About Me Me ME :D:D

About Me


Leong Chee Wah


NickNames

I Known myself by DeathFantasy

Trance Kuja

Shaoran Li

Mushroom XD

CCAs

Secondary School

Boys'Brigade

Badminton

Poly

SIT Club

BB Primers

School

Yishun Primary School


Yishun Secondary School


Nanyang Polytechnic (SIT)

Age

17*

Emails

cheewah_1991@hotmail.com

cheewah_1991@yahoo.com


Likes.

LiStEnInG To JaPaNeSe MuSiC ReAdInG CoMiCs rEaDiNg nOvElS AnImEs!! DrAmAs!! DoTa!!


Hates

HoMeWoRkS
WiLd DoGs???


Links


GaMeS LiNkS

PlAcE WhErE FrIeNdZ MeEt
MaSsIvE OnLiNe AdVeNtUrE GaMe By JaGeX LtD
WoRlD Of GaMeS
FrIeNdS MeEt HeRe!!!
Legend Of The Green Singapore Dragon

ScHoOl ReLaTeD LiNkS

Secondary

EnGlIsH BlOg PrOjEcT
ThE 2E6 BlOgSiTeS
ThE 2N3 BlOgSiTeS
ThE ElEaRn PlAtFoRm
YiShUn SeCoNdArY ScHoOl WeBsItE

Poly (SIT)
NYP
Inspiration Portal
Outlook Live @ NYP
CMS(IE only)
NYP Student Portal
NYP blog

FrIeNdS LiNkS
Alvin Tan
Azmir
Boon Pin
Bolang
Chen Lok
Chengkok
ChiSiong
Thian Jie
Emilyn
Evelyn
GuatYee
Hafiz
Ivan
Iz yang
Kelvin Tan
Li Juan
Litong
Nicholas
Michelle
Ms Chua
Paaven
Shannon Goh
Shankar
Stella
Ting Ting
Wee Liang
Wanyu
Xiu Wen
Yisheng aka Jeff chew
Yu Sheng
Yvonne
Yong Xiang
ZhiWei

NyP FrIeNdS LiNkS
Honey
Liting
Liyun
Daphne
OGL Daniel
Richard
Alan
Ili
Liyanah
Tiffany

NyP IT0904
Catherine
Wei Loon

PrOjEcT SuPeRstAr

.....

Radio Stations

Anime Academy Radio

Forums sites

Anime Academy Radio Forum
AnimeSuki Forums
RO Empire Forums

Xangas

Placidmoon's site
My site

Music sites

Radio.Blog.Club
My playlist
WebJay (Playlist community)

Song lyrics sites

Anime Lyrics




Tagboard



Credits

Design

SomeThing Extra ;)



Me and Her <3