Saturday, April 28, 2007
Woke up today at 7.30am, thinking the CIP was supposed to be at 12.30pm. However, when I checked my handphone, saw Leonard's message and felt weird. And so went to check the time again. It is at 8.30am. Wow, thanks to Leonard's message, I found out about my mistake. But still late cause they say to meet at 8.40am. While waiting, saw francis and his gang. Along with Nicky.
Leonard, Edwin and I went off to Woodlands first and 'registered' for our cans. Then, as Edwin haven't eaten breakfast, we went off to Macdonals and watched him have his meal. In the mean time, Leonard and I played some jokes and it was fun. After Edwin finished his breakfast, it was already 9.30am+. So, we walk walk here, walk walk there, and went to the mrt station. Met Francis gang there and they are just resting there, and so all of us rested together lor. Then, our gang set off first and again, we walk walk here, walk walk there, and finally decided to do some cip.
It the begining, it is ok, as some kind people donated. After like 10-20 minutes of asking for donations, I felt tired and went to Leonard(who was standing there waiting for donations), and made some jokes.......One was why is Singapore a cold country despite its tropical climate??? Answer is that almost all of the Singaporeans are so COLD!!! As cold as icecubes..... That's why Singapore would be a cold country!!!....Lame right??? Another one was that when Leonard told me that he was dying, and I told him that I am freezing. Why? Same reason as the above. Another thing I talked to Leonard about was about the cip. I told him, "if everyone just donate 10cents to $1, those doing cip won't have to bother with u again, once u proved that u donated by putting on the sticker. And that 20cents to a lot of people, is not big deal. But most Singaporeans just don't understand this logic. For example today, there are a total of 4-5 areas in the shopping centre in Woodlands. Even if you passed the first one without donating, you would still be pestered from the other few people for donations. And if u refuse without donating, you would make others feel that you are very cold.
Enough about that, next, we wanted a drink so we went to the KFC and get our drinks there and was surprised to see Francis and his gang there. Leonard bought Mountain Dew, Edwin bought Iced Lemon Tea and I bought Pepsi. Then we sat down near to Francis and his gang of people. Feeling bored, I took our my handphone and started playing games. After like half an hour, we went out doing cip again, and as expected, didn't get much. At 12.30pm+, we went to submit our tins and I met Yu Sheng while waiting for my turn. After that, I went to the toilet and met a digusting and perverted fellow there. Dun want to talk about it so dun ask me.
After that, we are wondering about wat to do and Leonard offered to go to Yi Sheng house to teach him a thing or two about Dota. Edwin refused but as he stay very near to Yi Sheng, we walked together until we are near to Yi Sheng house then he went his way home. When we reached Yi Sheng house, I saw a cat near his house and let out a 'MEOW.......' sound. Yi Sheng heard it and came out of the house. The cat saw him and quickly made its way away from the house. Lol, the cat was so cute, and liked Yi Sheng's house so much that frequently stayed outside his house or either go into Yi Sheng's house.
Leonard and I went inside and saw YS(Yi Sheng) parents/sisters in the house. Then, Leonard started teaching YS while in the mean time, YS's father played a CD about badminton and out of boredom, looked at the video and try remembering some skills. Then, Leonard came to a point where he taught YS how to use Shadow Priest. I was interested and so looked at the computer screen and found out that SP is so easy and good to use. Gotta train myself on SP. After like 1 hour of staying in his house, I found out that it is already 2.40pm+ and normally, I would be at home watching 'Prince of Tennis'. And so, I offered to go home first, but Leonard offered to go off as well, as the game they are playing is like already gg liao. So, we left YS house together but left separately. Leonard went to take a buse home while I went to buy my lunch and went home after that.
Today was so tiring.........although I didn't do much.....it is still tiring......so may be sleeping early tonight.......c ya guys :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Pig Missed Piggy @ 9:43 PM