FFVII Advent Children - Cloud & Tifa
Saturday, April 14, 2007

Today was such a great day.

Firstly, I didn't get a scolding from Shannon or Officers for being late(unexpected). Secondly, I got promoted to a Staff Sergeant. :D How long I have waited for this day.....It was like unexpected sia....However, even if I got the rank, I still can't get the impressive belt that Shannon and Kelvin have on their uniform. Why? That is because I asked Shannon how much do that belt cost and it was expensive!! Make a guess.....It was $75 for Shannon's belt and around $60+ for Kelvin's. Oh man, though it was a regret, I am still happy that day. :) After that, we had singspiration as normal and maybe today was the last day of my BB, all the songs were like so sad and almost all of it is about leaving. Oh my, I was so sad, almost close to shredding tears. What makes me almost to shred tears was the song Auld Lang Syne.

Here are the lyrics:

Should auld acquaintance be forgot
And never brought to mind?
Should auld acquaintance be forgot
And days of auld lang syne?

Chorus
For auld lang syne, my dear,
For auld lang syne
We'll tak' a cup o' kindness yet
For auld lang syne. (Repeat)

As I learnt and sang this song before during last year combined UG camp, to my seniors who are stepping down from BB, I have a very deep impression of the song. I guess that was why I felt sad. I guess I would try to download this song from the internet, so as to keep a memories of my fellow BB friends, my seniors and my friends from last year UG camp. I would miss you guys, I surely would :)

Back to the topic....After singspiration, all of them except the Staffs and me have their LDC lesson. The Staffs and I have nothing to do, and so stayed at the bench near the bookshop. There, we talked about dota but as I don't have much knowledge of it, I could only listen but couldn't really understand. After their LDC lesson, we had our speech day rehearsal. Was tired throughout the whole thing and couldn't concentrate. Luckily, the training ended soon and we had a break. Upoon knowing that the food comes only half an hour later, XuYao decided that we have some games. They are 'Do you like ur neighbours', and 'Fruit Basket'. Have a lot of fun with the games and got to witness Wee Liang performing the rare 'Chicken Dance' due to some game rules. Too bad my battery went flat, or I would have took some photos, or even a video would be good.

The food came not long after, and I had fun eating. 2 original chickens + 1 crispy chicken + 1 pepper pizza + 1/2 of salad + 1 packet of popcorns. In the end, nobody can finish the food and so, Dominic, Tj and I shared them. Dominic offered to take all the remaining salad(like 2-3 of them) and one chicken, TJ took 3 of the chicken(supposed to be 2), while I took 1 crispy chicken and 1 packet of popcorn chicken with me home. Then, we cleaned up the area. Can't really say clean up as we didn't clean up the floor, only the table. Then, all of us went home separately. ZhongMing and I went home together and I bought a 1.5 litres of Coke on the way home.

Well, I guess that's all for today.....Was really tired though....but was very, very happy :)

Pig Missed Piggy @ 6:49 PM
Owner

MEEEEEEEE !

Now Playing<3


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


All About Me Me ME :D:D

About Me


Leong Chee Wah


NickNames

I Known myself by DeathFantasy

Trance Kuja

Shaoran Li

Mushroom XD

CCAs

Secondary School

Boys'Brigade

Badminton

Poly

SIT Club

BB Primers

School

Yishun Primary School


Yishun Secondary School


Nanyang Polytechnic (SIT)

Age

17*

Emails

cheewah_1991@hotmail.com

cheewah_1991@yahoo.com


Likes.

LiStEnInG To JaPaNeSe MuSiC ReAdInG CoMiCs rEaDiNg nOvElS AnImEs!! DrAmAs!! DoTa!!


Hates

HoMeWoRkS
WiLd DoGs???


Links


GaMeS LiNkS

PlAcE WhErE FrIeNdZ MeEt
MaSsIvE OnLiNe AdVeNtUrE GaMe By JaGeX LtD
WoRlD Of GaMeS
FrIeNdS MeEt HeRe!!!
Legend Of The Green Singapore Dragon

ScHoOl ReLaTeD LiNkS

Secondary

EnGlIsH BlOg PrOjEcT
ThE 2E6 BlOgSiTeS
ThE 2N3 BlOgSiTeS
ThE ElEaRn PlAtFoRm
YiShUn SeCoNdArY ScHoOl WeBsItE

Poly (SIT)
NYP
Inspiration Portal
Outlook Live @ NYP
CMS(IE only)
NYP Student Portal
NYP blog

FrIeNdS LiNkS
Alvin Tan
Azmir
Boon Pin
Bolang
Chen Lok
Chengkok
ChiSiong
Thian Jie
Emilyn
Evelyn
GuatYee
Hafiz
Ivan
Iz yang
Kelvin Tan
Li Juan
Litong
Nicholas
Michelle
Ms Chua
Paaven
Shannon Goh
Shankar
Stella
Ting Ting
Wee Liang
Wanyu
Xiu Wen
Yisheng aka Jeff chew
Yu Sheng
Yvonne
Yong Xiang
ZhiWei

NyP FrIeNdS LiNkS
Honey
Liting
Liyun
Daphne
OGL Daniel
Richard
Alan
Ili
Liyanah
Tiffany

NyP IT0904
Catherine
Wei Loon

PrOjEcT SuPeRstAr

.....

Radio Stations

Anime Academy Radio

Forums sites

Anime Academy Radio Forum
AnimeSuki Forums
RO Empire Forums

Xangas

Placidmoon's site
My site

Music sites

Radio.Blog.Club
My playlist
WebJay (Playlist community)

Song lyrics sites

Anime Lyrics




Tagboard



Credits

Design

SomeThing Extra ;)



Me and Her <3