FFVII Advent Children - Cloud & Tifa
Saturday, March 17, 2007

Hey guys, after 3 days, I am finally back from my BB camp. Did anyone miss me??? I doubt it though. The camp overall was exciting, fun, tired, and exhausting and it is thanks to everyone involved in the camp whether is it the Sec 1s, Sec 2s, Sec 3s, Sec 4s or the officers, All of them played a part in making the camp a successful one. Thank you guys.

For the camp,I was actually excited cause I was told by my officer that whether my promotion to Staff Sergeant would depend on my performance in the camp. And that is also why I skipped the art camp(forgive me Mr Selvam!!!) for it.


On the first day, we reported in Full-U, then changed to home clothes and took our lunch at around 12pm). After that, we are supposed to prepare for some Ice-Breaking games but it was cancelled by Sir Aaron( Aww....we worked so hard to prepare it....) and replaced by soccer. Was really mad but I guess it is ok. We had a lot of fun with soccer despite the hot sun till 3 or 4 pm. Then, Izzac continued with his Treasure Hunt.(for ping pong balls :P) Although I am quite tired, I joined in the fun and found a total of 6 altogether. The hunt continued for 1 hour and despite searching so hard for it, our group only found 15 out of 60. In the end, Aaron's team won and get a good dinner than all of us.(they got $3 chicken rice while we only got $2) Well, it is ok anyway, since we had a lot of fun together. After dinner, we had our singspiration when we sing a number of songs.( The Sec 1s like making jokes out of nothing, dunno why also) After that, was a video screening(more like a movie screening, or was it?) We watched a 2 hour movie(forgot the name liao) in the AVA room.(feel like sleeping lor) After that, we go down for a little bit of supper(there is supper, right?). After that, is time to bathe and lights out at 11pm(I think).
Can't really sleep during the first night as due to unexpected changes, all of the troublesome Sec 1s are transferred into our dorms. And being so energetic, they kept me awake for the whole night,(damed, I was supposed to sleep man) which made me, dominic and wee liang feel so tired the next morning. Well, that concludes the first day.

The second day was much more tiring. At 7 am, Wee Liang and I went to buy bee hoon for everyone to eat while Dominic went out with us to have breakfast himself as he have a class activity from 8am - 4pm. Due to the delay by us, breakfast was only ready by 8.40am when it is supposed to be by 8.10am. (I am really sorry about it...) After breakfast, we prepared ourselves for our expedition to Marichi Reservoir, a 9km walk. During the walk, we rested frequenly after a certain period of walking. On the journey, we met Mr Lee at the petrol station and all of us got a can of 100 plus from him(thank you Mr Lee). After 2-3 hours of walking and resting, we finally reached Marichi Reservoir and once again, we met Mr Lee there and had our lunch there. We are supposed to have our naturalist badgework held there but as the weather wasn't looking good for us, we had to cancel the badgework and head back to camp early. Just when I thought that I can get some free time as we head back to camp early, Wee Liang, Izzac, ZhongMing and I are supposed to use this free time to go out and buy the needed things for our BBQ later. After checking which are the things we need to buy, Mr Francis gave us a trip to the Northpoint NTUC. We bought 2 packets of MarshMellos(should be spelled correctly,right?), 2 thongs, 1 packet of tissue paper(am I right??), two brushes used for marginating the food, two sweet corns, a bottle of orange syrup and a margerine. Total cost adds up to about $45(I think). After that, we took a ride from Mr Francis back to school to prepare for the BBQ. For the sake for the BBQ, I ran up and down a few times despite the fact that I am very tired. Next, Wee Liang, Izzac, Xuyao, Thianjie and I went out to buy ice packs and dinner for everybody. Wee Liang and I split into two groups, Xuyao, Thianjie and Izzac to buy ice packs and carry them back while Wee Liang and I go and buy dinner. As we already ordered for it, we just have to wait. We waited for like half an hour before we get all our bee hoon ready. The stall owner was nice lor, she offered to give us the extra packets of bee hoon that she have(that makes it two packets more) and also offered to give us disposesable forks and spoons for us but I rejected them saying that we already have that. Just as we are about to make our way back to camp, we are asked to buy some fire starters back. We tried searching for it and luckily, we found it without much time. We made our way quickly back to camp as we are already late for dinner. When we reached the bus-stop, we saw the students from the art camp and bidded farewell.(How good, how I longed to go back home as soon as possible :P) When we reached school, we are relieved to find out that dinner haven't started. After putting the food in the canteen, we go to the BBQ pit and met the others campers. Some are preparing the pits for the BBQ while some are already cooking the food. Not soon after, the Sec 1s are asked to meet at the canteen for dinner. I at first thought that the BBQ food would come with the bee hoon but to my surprise, we are to eat the bee hoon while the BBQ food is being cooked. While eating the bee hoon, we are informed that there are extra food left by the art campers. I tried like half a packet after I finished my bee hoon and it was very spicy. It was so spicy that Dominic stopped eating half-way and gave up.
Well, I wonder how the art campers can take such spicy stuff. Really..... After that, the Sec 1s are asked to gather at the AVA for singspiration while some remain and the BBQ pit to finish BBQ-ing the other remaining food. After some singing, we had a contest. Shannon 's group versus Kelvin's group. Wee Liang was the singing leader for Kelvin's group and I guess ours dun have one. But we did quite well actually, as the Sec 1s in Kelvin's group are making a fool out of themselves. That's mostly the reason why Kelvin's group didn't do as well. After that, we went down once again for the last bit of our BBQ, where the 'BB Secret Recipe' was used to cook the chicken. For the 'BB Secret Recipe', I would announce it in next year Recuritment Camp. After all the eating, we had a water parade and I am supposed to finish 1.5 litres of water.(WTF!!! I CAN'T POSSIBLELY FINISH!!!!) After that is shower time and we are supposed to lights out by 11pm but I exceeded it by a little bit. Went to sleep early tonight while listening to my MP3, I guess I was too tired. The Sec 1s slept too(surprisingly). Probably that they are too tired. So, I guess that's the end of the second day.

Ok, the last day of camp, woke up and 6+ and packed up my things to get ready to check out of our dorms. At 7am, all the Sec 1s woke up and also started packing up their things. I then used this time to arrange the tables back to what it used to look like and also pick up the rubbish on the floor. At around 8am, all of us were asked to put our bags in the BB room. Next we set out to the BB and GB campsite for our kayaking. (Gotta cut this short.....) We reached the campsite at around 9 and started our kayaking at around 9.30am.(Not too sure about the time..) While we are kayaking at sea, we were asked to build raft(gather together and form a raft). Firstly, the first row was asked to stand and sing a song for the instructors. Next, the first row sat down and the second row was asked to stand to do the same thing. During this, no one capsized until the last activity where all of us are asked to stand up. Two kayaks capsized during that time. The rest of the Kayaks are asked to build a raft further away while rescue plans were carried out to save the kayaks and the kayakers. For the second activity, we were told that we are supposed to change places with whoever that the instructors called out. I was one of them. That activity was fun and no one capsized. After that, we continued for awhile before we are asked to get back to shore. Next, the final activity was carried out, that is to split into groups of 10 and 9. Objective is to fully submerge a kayak, then drain all of the water in it. Our team won and we get to splash the other team as our reward. Most of them splashed Shannon and then when I went to splash him, he retaliated with a splash and filled my mouth full with saltwater. After that, we are asked to help out by carrying all the kayaks back to the campsite, wash them and put them back to where they are supposed to be. Next, we are allowed to wash up and get ready for lunch. After lunch, we headed back to school and get ready to fall out of camp to go back home. All of the campers went to the BB room and do their final packing up. After all of the campers are ready, we carried out the fall-out parade. During the parade, the winner for the singing contest yesterday was announced and Kelvin's group was the runner-up, which also means that Shannon's group is the winner.( I am in that group :P) Prizes are packets of chocolate, except that they are different brands. It is a pity that I don't really like chocolate so I rejected all of those given to me to other campers. Then, all of us were dismissed back to our home sweet home.

I guess that all of it. Wow, really a long post and it took me two days to finish it. Ok, gotta go now so goodbye everybody :)

Pig Missed Piggy @ 7:37 PM
Owner

MEEEEEEEE !

Now Playing<3


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


All About Me Me ME :D:D

About Me


Leong Chee Wah


NickNames

I Known myself by DeathFantasy

Trance Kuja

Shaoran Li

Mushroom XD

CCAs

Secondary School

Boys'Brigade

Badminton

Poly

SIT Club

BB Primers

School

Yishun Primary School


Yishun Secondary School


Nanyang Polytechnic (SIT)

Age

17*

Emails

cheewah_1991@hotmail.com

cheewah_1991@yahoo.com


Likes.

LiStEnInG To JaPaNeSe MuSiC ReAdInG CoMiCs rEaDiNg nOvElS AnImEs!! DrAmAs!! DoTa!!


Hates

HoMeWoRkS
WiLd DoGs???


Links


GaMeS LiNkS

PlAcE WhErE FrIeNdZ MeEt
MaSsIvE OnLiNe AdVeNtUrE GaMe By JaGeX LtD
WoRlD Of GaMeS
FrIeNdS MeEt HeRe!!!
Legend Of The Green Singapore Dragon

ScHoOl ReLaTeD LiNkS

Secondary

EnGlIsH BlOg PrOjEcT
ThE 2E6 BlOgSiTeS
ThE 2N3 BlOgSiTeS
ThE ElEaRn PlAtFoRm
YiShUn SeCoNdArY ScHoOl WeBsItE

Poly (SIT)
NYP
Inspiration Portal
Outlook Live @ NYP
CMS(IE only)
NYP Student Portal
NYP blog

FrIeNdS LiNkS
Alvin Tan
Azmir
Boon Pin
Bolang
Chen Lok
Chengkok
ChiSiong
Thian Jie
Emilyn
Evelyn
GuatYee
Hafiz
Ivan
Iz yang
Kelvin Tan
Li Juan
Litong
Nicholas
Michelle
Ms Chua
Paaven
Shannon Goh
Shankar
Stella
Ting Ting
Wee Liang
Wanyu
Xiu Wen
Yisheng aka Jeff chew
Yu Sheng
Yvonne
Yong Xiang
ZhiWei

NyP FrIeNdS LiNkS
Honey
Liting
Liyun
Daphne
OGL Daniel
Richard
Alan
Ili
Liyanah
Tiffany

NyP IT0904
Catherine
Wei Loon

PrOjEcT SuPeRstAr

.....

Radio Stations

Anime Academy Radio

Forums sites

Anime Academy Radio Forum
AnimeSuki Forums
RO Empire Forums

Xangas

Placidmoon's site
My site

Music sites

Radio.Blog.Club
My playlist
WebJay (Playlist community)

Song lyrics sites

Anime Lyrics




Tagboard



Credits

Design

SomeThing Extra ;)



Me and Her <3