FFVII Advent Children - Cloud & Tifa
Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The date is 13 of December and it is the day for my BBSGB duty. For this year's BBSGB, I was stationed at Toa Payoh's HDB Hub I think....Outside Fairprice. Unfortunately, the attire we should be in is full uniform. How hot would that be... Firstly, my friends and I have to report to the BB Hq as usual by 8.30am. Next was the briefing and after that, we each went to collect our $10 allowance and Dominic and I set off for Toa Payoh. After we reached Toa Payoh, Dominic said he wanted to go to the library to borrow some books and I followed along seeing that we are still 9 minutes away from 11am which is the time we are supposed to start our duty. However, by the time he finished borrowing books, it was already after 11am. We quickly made our way towards the HDB Hub and looked for the Giftbox. Finally, after a few minutes of looking around, Dominic and I finally found my way to the Giftbox. It was 11.14am and we called Hq to inform them about our location. Next, we started work by first laying our BBSGB poster on the table. Then we sat on the chairs given to us and starting discussing how should we give out our BBBSGB flyers. After a while, we did not reach a conclusion so we decided that we will each take half of it which is 43 flyers each and pass them out whenever we like. When it was about noon, people with gifts started coming in and soon, the giftbox was completely filled with their gifts. And so, I have to ask Dominic to go and ask the staffs of fairprice to get a big roller or trolley. Then in the mean time, I looked inside the giftbox and found that most of the things inside are junk. Firstly, books of children in primary schools. Secondly, schoolbags and pouch. Thirdly, small figures statues and ceramic kitchen ware. I was like wth after seeing this. Not long after, Dominic came back with the roller and we started by first loading all the rice, salt and sugar into the top part of the roller. Next, we started to load diapers and cooking oils into the bottom part of the roller. And so, in just 10-20minutes, the roller was filled to the half on the top section and at the lower section, no more things can be added to it or the whole oil would topple. By this, you can imagine how tough it was. Not long after I think, a kind hearted lady came to us and at first, she asked us to help her unload the things from her trolley and put into the giftbox. However, when we all finished unloading except for one bag, she said that this is not for the BBSGB but is for Dominic and I. We quickly thanked her and when we looked into the bag, we found two bottles of 100Plus and a big packet of LAYS. We thanked her again as she walked away into the crowd. Dominic suggested using the Lays as snacks when we are hungrey. I agreed and put the Lays into his bag. Soon, it was 1pm and as Dominic wanted to have his lunch at 2pm, we decided that I will go for lunch at 1pm until 1.50pm and he will then leave for lunch when I am back until 3pm. After I had my lunch, I looked at my watch and seeing that it is not yet 1.50pm, I decided to go and buy something in Fairprice. I scanned through Fairprice but do not know what to buy. However, when I went pass the tibits corner, I saw a medium packet of twisties and decided to buy one for Dominic as well as it was quite cheap. And so, I bought two packets and gave one to Dominic.

(The post is getting really long so I just skip the details...)

Then, Dominic went for his lunch and all was well. However, he unexpectedly came back earlier by half an hour. I was shocked that he came back so early and he said that he came back early forgotten to buy rojak. I told him to go ahead and buy it as there is still time. However, he said that he will buy the rojak for dinner and so both of us continue our duty. Roughly at about 3+pm, people began swarming into the shopping centre and started to donate gifts. Soon, our giftbox was filled and we were forced to get one more roller from fairprice to put the items in. As the donations of food items and nessecities came in, we decided to work even faster and unknowningly, we have already filled up two rollers. When it was about 4pm, a officer from hq came to check on us and as a result, we chatted for a while and about various topics. After he left, we felt a little bit hungrey and decided to eat the Lays that a kind lady gave us. After eating for awhile, Dominic said he was full and I kept the remaining Lays for dinner. After that, we decided to sort the giftbox out and due to that, we made quite a mess of the small area we got. Once we cleared up 50% of the giftbox, the gifts were located so deep into the box that Dominic had to climb into the box and get the items out. And to make things more difficult, more gifts came in from the public and we were totally exhasted by the time it was dinner time. I told Dominic to go for dinner first as I am going to have the remaining Lays as my dinner. While I was having my dinner at the duty area(although I am not supposed to), some gift donations came in and it is also during this period of time that a lady kindly gave me 4 curry pufts that she bought from the nearby shop. I thanked her immediately as not only did she bought donations to the giftbox, she also bought us some curry pufts and to me, this is the third time a total stranger treated me to food. I thanked her a total of two times before she walked away. Not long after, Dominic came back with packet of rojak in his hands. As he was having his rojak, I teased him about it but soon stopped not wanting him to choke on his food. After he finished he rojak, we started getting back to work and was kept busy even though a van came and carried like 20% of the items we had back to hq. The both of us worked until 9.30pm as we were told by a BB boy who came to collect our SOP bag that Mister Driver would come and collect the items. However when we called hq, we were told a different story and was supposed to put all the donated items into a roller and placed in the Fairprice. The both of us were angry but as it was late, we quickly take everything out of the giftbox and place them in the rollers. After filling up 3 rollers, we found out that it was not enough and so Dominic went to take one more while I used the time to clean up the table we put our things on and next, I climbed into the giftbox and took everything out of the giftbox. After Dominic came back with the roller, we continued putting the items into the rollers. It took us quite some time to do that. After that Dominic and I took turns pushing rollers in one by one. After that, we cleared up the area and called hq that we are leaving the place. Next, Dominic and I had dinner in the shopping centre before we made our way home. When I reached home, it was already 10.30pm. Feeling tired, I slept early that night. The time was 1am.(Compared to the time I normally sleep, it is considered early.)
Hope you don't mind reading such a long post for I know that you would definetely have a hard time reading the post as I had a hard time typing it. I promise, I would write such a long post again. if need be, I will try to separate them into various posts. Thanks for reading!!! :D

Pig Missed Piggy @ 2:05 PM
Owner

MEEEEEEEE !

Now Playing<3


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


All About Me Me ME :D:D

About Me


Leong Chee Wah


NickNames

I Known myself by DeathFantasy

Trance Kuja

Shaoran Li

Mushroom XD

CCAs

Secondary School

Boys'Brigade

Badminton

Poly

SIT Club

BB Primers

School

Yishun Primary School


Yishun Secondary School


Nanyang Polytechnic (SIT)

Age

17*

Emails

cheewah_1991@hotmail.com

cheewah_1991@yahoo.com


Likes.

LiStEnInG To JaPaNeSe MuSiC ReAdInG CoMiCs rEaDiNg nOvElS AnImEs!! DrAmAs!! DoTa!!


Hates

HoMeWoRkS
WiLd DoGs???


Links


GaMeS LiNkS

PlAcE WhErE FrIeNdZ MeEt
MaSsIvE OnLiNe AdVeNtUrE GaMe By JaGeX LtD
WoRlD Of GaMeS
FrIeNdS MeEt HeRe!!!
Legend Of The Green Singapore Dragon

ScHoOl ReLaTeD LiNkS

Secondary

EnGlIsH BlOg PrOjEcT
ThE 2E6 BlOgSiTeS
ThE 2N3 BlOgSiTeS
ThE ElEaRn PlAtFoRm
YiShUn SeCoNdArY ScHoOl WeBsItE

Poly (SIT)
NYP
Inspiration Portal
Outlook Live @ NYP
CMS(IE only)
NYP Student Portal
NYP blog

FrIeNdS LiNkS
Alvin Tan
Azmir
Boon Pin
Bolang
Chen Lok
Chengkok
ChiSiong
Thian Jie
Emilyn
Evelyn
GuatYee
Hafiz
Ivan
Iz yang
Kelvin Tan
Li Juan
Litong
Nicholas
Michelle
Ms Chua
Paaven
Shannon Goh
Shankar
Stella
Ting Ting
Wee Liang
Wanyu
Xiu Wen
Yisheng aka Jeff chew
Yu Sheng
Yvonne
Yong Xiang
ZhiWei

NyP FrIeNdS LiNkS
Honey
Liting
Liyun
Daphne
OGL Daniel
Richard
Alan
Ili
Liyanah
Tiffany

NyP IT0904
Catherine
Wei Loon

PrOjEcT SuPeRstAr

.....

Radio Stations

Anime Academy Radio

Forums sites

Anime Academy Radio Forum
AnimeSuki Forums
RO Empire Forums

Xangas

Placidmoon's site
My site

Music sites

Radio.Blog.Club
My playlist
WebJay (Playlist community)

Song lyrics sites

Anime Lyrics




Tagboard



Credits

Design

SomeThing Extra ;)



Me and Her <3