FFVII Advent Children - Cloud & Tifa
Sunday, November 12, 2006

This event is held on Saturday morning untill the afternoon at sembawang beach, but as I am too tired on that day, I decided to postpone till today to post it. The Onshore and Offshore event is about clearing the rubbish in the beach. For those doing offshore, they would get to kayak out to sea to pick up rubbish and for those doing onshore duty, they are supposed to pick up the rubbish on the beach itself. On that day, I was supposed to wake up at 6am that day but due to me sleeping late the day before, can only wake up at 6.30am(considered okay,right? Only thirty minutes late). Then, I quickly prepared my belongings but just as I am about to leave the house, I felt that I seem to forgot about something, but I ignored this feeling as I am meeting my friend at the Yishun Swimming Complex at 7am and I still had to call Thianjie and Yisheng just in case they won't be late. Called them once I reached the Yishun Swimming Complex and Yisheng said he wouldn't come as he is too tired(so sad). As for Thianjie, he agreed and I begun to wait for him and Izzac who said that his mother's friend can transport us to sembawang beach. By 7pm, Izzac came in the car of his mother's friend and asked me to get in. Next, we waited for Thianjie who came a few minutes later. Next, we then set off to sembawang beach. We reached there at about 7.20am. Since we still got time, we walked to one of the benches and rested there as I am enjoying the fresh air that was present. At 8am, most of the people arrived and we go into the BB & GB campsite to put our bags and register. Next, we helped to moved the motorboat from the campsite to the beach. It is then that I felt that I need to train more as I had no more strength left after we managed to pull the boat to the beach. Next, we went back for breakfast and after that,.we then went back to carry our kayaks. Was a tough job, but I pulled through with some fibreglass scratched off from the kayak to my hand. Just as we thought that it is time to kayak, we had to wait for Dr Lim to start the event before we can start. After the whole thing is over, he blowed the horn as we launched our kayak to sea with a rubbish bag with us. Blooming with confidence as I looked at those who are doing onshore duty and those doing offshore duty whose kayak is ahead of us. Izzac and I were teamed together on the same double kayak and we made our way to collect rubbish. We had fun while carrying out our duty as we at times, tried to compete with our friends or fellow bb members to collect rubbish. We made our way back near the shore as there is more rubbish to be picked up there. However, even before we started picking up the rubbish, we were chased off by the floating, bloated, dead rat. Upon seeing that, Izzac and I quickly paddled off into the sea to avoid it. Phew....I thought as we made our way towards the sea. I tried not to look at the rat as I feel like puking every time I looked at it....At 12 noon, we were supposed to return to the campsite as the event was over. I am amazed at the rubbish we collected. We then went for our lunch before we gone back to the beach to carry our kayaks back and wash them. After that, we were given 15minutes to freshen ourselves. After that, we were each given a 'Offshore and Onshore' shirt for our efforts I think. Next we bided farewell to each other after a prayer. Most of us took the bus back to the interchange while Mr Lee and Mr Phua gone home by using Mr Lee's car. Thianjie said he have something on later(wonder wat's up) and so waited with us till the bus arrived before he left. And that, concludes the end of the event. :D

Pig Missed Piggy @ 6:15 PM
Owner

MEEEEEEEE !

Now Playing<3


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


All About Me Me ME :D:D

About Me


Leong Chee Wah


NickNames

I Known myself by DeathFantasy

Trance Kuja

Shaoran Li

Mushroom XD

CCAs

Secondary School

Boys'Brigade

Badminton

Poly

SIT Club

BB Primers

School

Yishun Primary School


Yishun Secondary School


Nanyang Polytechnic (SIT)

Age

17*

Emails

cheewah_1991@hotmail.com

cheewah_1991@yahoo.com


Likes.

LiStEnInG To JaPaNeSe MuSiC ReAdInG CoMiCs rEaDiNg nOvElS AnImEs!! DrAmAs!! DoTa!!


Hates

HoMeWoRkS
WiLd DoGs???


Links


GaMeS LiNkS

PlAcE WhErE FrIeNdZ MeEt
MaSsIvE OnLiNe AdVeNtUrE GaMe By JaGeX LtD
WoRlD Of GaMeS
FrIeNdS MeEt HeRe!!!
Legend Of The Green Singapore Dragon

ScHoOl ReLaTeD LiNkS

Secondary

EnGlIsH BlOg PrOjEcT
ThE 2E6 BlOgSiTeS
ThE 2N3 BlOgSiTeS
ThE ElEaRn PlAtFoRm
YiShUn SeCoNdArY ScHoOl WeBsItE

Poly (SIT)
NYP
Inspiration Portal
Outlook Live @ NYP
CMS(IE only)
NYP Student Portal
NYP blog

FrIeNdS LiNkS
Alvin Tan
Azmir
Boon Pin
Bolang
Chen Lok
Chengkok
ChiSiong
Thian Jie
Emilyn
Evelyn
GuatYee
Hafiz
Ivan
Iz yang
Kelvin Tan
Li Juan
Litong
Nicholas
Michelle
Ms Chua
Paaven
Shannon Goh
Shankar
Stella
Ting Ting
Wee Liang
Wanyu
Xiu Wen
Yisheng aka Jeff chew
Yu Sheng
Yvonne
Yong Xiang
ZhiWei

NyP FrIeNdS LiNkS
Honey
Liting
Liyun
Daphne
OGL Daniel
Richard
Alan
Ili
Liyanah
Tiffany

NyP IT0904
Catherine
Wei Loon

PrOjEcT SuPeRstAr

.....

Radio Stations

Anime Academy Radio

Forums sites

Anime Academy Radio Forum
AnimeSuki Forums
RO Empire Forums

Xangas

Placidmoon's site
My site

Music sites

Radio.Blog.Club
My playlist
WebJay (Playlist community)

Song lyrics sites

Anime Lyrics




Tagboard



Credits

Design

SomeThing Extra ;)



Me and Her <3